Welcome to the Danish Open Access Indicator
The Indicator is produced and released annually by the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education, part of the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. The Indicator monitors the implementation of the Danish Open Access Strategy 2018-2025 by collecting and analysing publication data from the Danish universities.
- OVERVIEW – National strategic goals as well as implementation results at the national and university levels.
- OA-TYPES – Types of Open Access realisation at the national and university levels.
- DATA – Data for download together with documentation at the overview as well as technical level.
- GUIDES – Information for Open Access implementers at the Danish universities, like important dates and guides.
- FAQ – Frequently asked questions.
The Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education has established an Advisory Board to guide and assist the development of the indicator.
Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education
Telephone: +45 72 31 82 46